3 things that you’ll learn in this post
- What are 'My Collections'?
- How do 'My Collections' work?
- How you can add assets to 'My Collections'?
What are ‘My Collections’?
Collections are storyboards that can be used to send to customers based on their individual needs/preferences. Each collection can be customized to every customer’s requirements.
Why do you need ‘My Collections?’
Content hosted in My Hub is hosted in different formats (e.g., PDF, DOCX, PPT, MP4, PNG etc.), across varying themes, and is purported for different uses.
But, not all customers/prospects will want the same stuff. In other words, content will need to be personalized for every prospect. So, how do you curate the most suitable content and personalize it for your customers/prospects from the many pieces of content in ‘My Hub?’
That is where you use ‘My Collections’. Pick the most suitable pieces from the innumerable content options to align them to a storyline that suits your prospects/clients/campaigns.
How can you add assets to 'My Collections'?
Creating Collections is simple. Log in to the Paperflite app and go to ‘My Collections’ on the left-hand menu, and click on ‘Create New Collection’ and name it appropriately.
Now, name your Collection as you'd like.
Your Collection is now set up. You can now add assets to it in three ways:
- From other Streams and Collections in Paperflite - You can add content from existing content hosted in Paperflite to the Collection that you just now created.
- ‘Drag & Drop’ from your local computer - This option allows you to add content stored in your computer
- Add a weblink - This option lets you to add a URL.
Click on any of the above options to add your assets.
Why are there so many options to add assets?
That’s because content comes in all forms, shapes and sizes. We don’t want you to be wondering “What if I could include…”. :)
Once you’ve added assets to your Collection, click on the ‘Save’ button to save your Collection.
Now that you have saved the Collection, you are ready to send it to your customers/prospects.