Slack has become synonymous with internal communication and collaboration. And Slack is also a tool Sales reps end up spending a lot of time on.
Wouldn’t you then want to know how your prospects are engaging with your content right here on Slack?
With this integration, you can:
1. Get real-time updates on how your audience is engaging with your content (i.e., the number of views, downloads, re-shares etc.)
2. You get all your Paperflite notifications on your favorite communication tool.
Integrating Slack into your Paperflite account.
Adding Paperflite to your Slack application
1. How to integrate slack into your Paperflite account.
Head to Settings > Integrations > Select Notifications > Click on the Slack tab.
Click on Activate
Authenticate the Slack Integration.
After authenticating, it will take the user to the slack permissions window. Kindly go through the permissions and select allow.
2. How to add Paperflite on your Slack application
Head to Slack application > Apps > Search for Paperflite > Add Paperflite Interaction Updates
3. How the notifications would look.
The below images show how the pop-up notifications and Slack notifications would look like.
Voila! You’re all set with the integration.
Still need help? Send us your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be glad to assist.